With a myriad of things to do Brussels is the ideal place to spend exceptional time with the whole family.
Share a magical weekend with your little ones in the heart of Brussels where many activities are available to keep both adults and children entertained. One step away from the Grand-Place and close to the city's most important attractions you can enjoy the contemporary and elegant atmosphere at the Hotel Amigo whilst savoring relaxed family time.
We offer our guests a customized family program with special Tintin amenities goodies and surprises for children. Enjoy the afternoon at the amusing Hergé Museum (Tintin's creator) in Louvain la Neuve discover Tintin's themed Tour around Brussels and then return to the hotel to relax in you room whilst your children play with games or watch specially chosen DVD's.
Parents wishing to enjoy fine-dining can go to Ristorante Bocconi one of the best Italian restaurant in the city and can enjoy their meal assured that their children are being well looked after by the hotel's fully qualified babysitting team (available on request).
Our offer includes:
- Book a luxurious room and enjoy your kid's room complimentary (for 2 children up to 12 years old)
- A sumptuous breakfast buffet with delightful homemade pastries and fresh fruits including freshly baked "Belgian waffles".
- Children under 3 years of age receive complimentary food and beverages
- Children under 12 years of age receive a 50% reduction on all kids menus
- Entrance tickets to the "Hergé Museum" in Louvain la Neuve.
- Special Tintin gifts
- A box of Belgian cookies or chocolates
- Milk & cookies for the little ones at turndown service
- Special children's bath robes and sleepers
- Complimentary use of the gymnasium
How to book this package:
If you wish to stay in one of our Tintin themed room or suite please call +32 2 547 47 07 or email email@example.com to check rates and availability. These rooms and suite are only bookable directly at the hotel.
To search for this offer please select 1 room and 2 guests when checking for availability the kid's room will be added to the package automatically.
Rue du Labrador 26 Anneau central - 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
- From Tuesday to Friday from 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m
- From Saturday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Closed on Monday January 1st November 1st November 11th and December 25th.
Our concierge service will be delighted to arrange you transportation by train or private coach to the museum.
Rue de la colline 13 1000 Brussels
Tel +32 2 514 51 52
Fax +32 2 502 32 57
Prices start from 341€ per night based on two people sharing including VAT and Service Charge excluding City Tax. Please note that a city tax of EUR 9.28 per room per night will be added to your bill. This is not included in the price stated on your booking confirmation. Free cancellation possible until 24 hours days prior to arrival before 2 pm, in order to avoid a 1 night penalty charge.